5-MINUTE JASMINE RICE
Easy, oil-free rice recipe that literally takes minutes to make. Could it get any better than that? Made without oil or salt it still comes out as fluffy as a cloud! Jasmine rice is a good source of iron, niacin, thiamine, and selenium.
PREP TIME: 1m | COOK TIME: 5m | TOTAL: 6m | YIELD: 6 CUPS
If you love this simple "how to" recipe, make sure to check out this super easy and delicious Roasted Garlic recipe that give a simple yet effective hack!
- 2 cups Organic Jasmine Rice
- 3 cups water
- Measure rice out into a bowl.
- Fill the bowl with water and wash rice. Swirl the rice around with your hand until the water becomes cloudy.
- Carefully drain water (leaving all of the rice in the bowl).
- Repeat step 2 and 3, three to five times. (Many people skip this step but it has a HUGE effect on how delicious your rice turns out.)
- Transfer rice to Fagor Helix Pressure Cooker and lock lid into place and set pressure to high.
- Place over high heat until pressure is reached.
- Turn down to medium heat (to maintain pressure) and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and set the Helix Pressure Cooker to automatic release.
- Enjoy the fluffiest rice ever!