VEGAN ZUPPA TOSCANA
Seriously delicious plant-based Zuppa Toscana soup. This recipe was inspired by the Olive Garden's (non-vegan) Zuppa Toscana, which used to be my Grandpa's favorite! This vegan soup recipe uses plant-based sausages made by Field Roast which can be found in your local grocery store.
PREP TIME: 10m | COOK TIME: 30m | TOTAL: 40m | YIELD: 8 - 10 SERVINGS
If you are a food blogger, YouTuber, moving into a tiny house or just looking for a way to cook food faster or keep food warm at a party this Portable Induction Pro Cooktop is amazing!
- 8 cups water + vegetable bouillon
- 1 medium white onion + 1 cup water
- 6 yukon gold potatoes (each about the size of your fist)
- 2 13.5 ounce can coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 15.5 ounce can organic great northern beans
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 handful of spinach
- 2 Smoked Apple Sage Field Roast Sausages, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Pour 1 cup water, chopped onion and all spices & herbs into large pot and sauté until semi-transparent. (If using an induction burner simply set to Sauté.)
- Add 8 cups water, vegetable bouillon, potatoes, coconut milk, beans, celery and spinach to pot and turn up to boil.
- Once soup comes to a boil, turn down to and let simmer until potatoes are soft.
- Add in sausage and stir.
- Pour into bowls and enjoy!