Watermelon Mint Popsicles
Easy, three-ingredient vegan popsicles. Does it get any better than that? These delicious vegan popsicles are perfect for summer and super hydrating (watermelon is 92% water after all). Did you know that watermelon is a great source of vitamin A and vitamin C?
PREP TIME: 5m | FREEZE TIME: 4h | TOTAL: 4h 5m | YIELD: 10 SERVINGS
- 1/2 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 4 cups watermelon, cubed
- fresh mint leaves (quantity depends on personal preference)
- Blend watermelon cubes and lime juice in high-speed blender or food processor.
- Place a handful of mint leaves in the popsicle tray.
- Pour blender content into popsicle tray.
- Freeze for at least four hours.
If you love this easy vegan recipe, you'll probably love this Coconut Pineapple Nice Cream as well! Let us know what you think!