SICHUAN CABBAGE STIR FRY
This vegan Sichuan cabbage stir fry recipe is so quick and easy to make, from prep to served in 10 minutes! This was one of my favorite dishes when I lived in China that I had to re-create it! Did you know that cabbage is a good source of vitamin C!? I know, I didn't either!
PREP TIME: 5m | COOK TIME: 5m | TOTAL: 10m | YIELD: 4 - 6 SERVINGS
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil OR vegetable oil
- 1 medium size cabbage, rinsed + chopped roughly into 2"x2" pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 inch ginger root, minced
- 3 - 5 red chili peppers, dried (depending on your spice preference)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Sichuan peppercorn seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos OR soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Pour oil, ginger and garlic into pot and cook on high heat until ingredients become fragrant (roughly 60 seconds). (If using an induction burner simply set to Stir Fry.)
- Add dried chili peppers and Sichuan peppercorn to pot and cook for roughly 60 seconds.
- Immediately add cabbage, coconut aminos and vinegar.
- Cook on high heat for roughly 1 - 2 minutes continually stirring.
- Enjoy with rice or a noodle dish of your choice.
If you are a food blogger, YouTuber, moving into a tiny house or just looking for a way to cook food faster or keep food warm at a party this Portable Induction Pro Cooktop is amazing!