This vegan Sichuan cabbage stir fry recipe is so quick and easy to make, from prep to served in 10 minutes! This was one of my favorite dishes when I lived in China that I had to re-create it! Did you know that cabbage is a good source of vitamin C!? I know, I didn't either!
PREP TIME: 5m | COOK TIME: 5m | TOTAL: 10m | YIELD: 4 - 6 SERVINGS
If you are a food blogger, YouTuber, moving into a tiny house or just looking for a way to cook food faster or keep food warm at a party this Portable Induction Pro Cooktop is amazing!
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil OR vegetable oil
- 1 medium size cabbage, rinsed + chopped roughly into 2"x2" pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 inch ginger root, minced
- 3 - 5 red chili peppers, dried (depending on your spice preference)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Sichuan peppercorn seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos OR soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Pour oil, ginger and garlic into pot and cook on high heat until ingredients become fragrant (roughly 60 seconds). (If using an induction burner simply set to Stir Fry.)
- Add dried chili peppers and Sichuan peppercorn to pot and cook for roughly 60 seconds.
- Immediately add cabbage, coconut aminos and vinegar.
- Cook on high heat for roughly 1 - 2 minutes continually stirring.
- Enjoy with rice or a noodle dish of your choice.