PURPLE SWEET POTATO CHIA SEED PUDDING
The best vegan chia seed pudding ever. No seriously. This easy, 5 ingredient plant-based pudding is seriously delicious and is great for breakfast or dessert. Due to the chia seeds and poppy seeds, it's also a good source of magnesium!
PREP TIME: 5m | COOL TIME: 5m | TOTAL: 10m | YIELD: 3 SERVINGS
- 2/3 cup cashew milk
- 1/3 cup Mashed Cardamom Purple Sweet Potatoes
- 2 ripe medium bananas, mashed
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and thoroughly mix.
- Scoop into mason jars or tupperware containers.
- Place in fridge over night and enjoy in the morning!
If you are looking for a slightly simpler vegan breakfast recipe, this Raw Banana + Chia Pudding recipe is also delicious.