This vegan dip is delicious paired with organic tortilla chips or on top of your favorite salad…and it’s ridiculously easy. Oh-snap! Plant-based and raw, it might just become your new go-to vegan snack. Filled with super healthy plant-based proteins and complementary herbs and veggies, this dip will fill you up like no other.
PREP TIME: 15m | TOTAL: 15m | YIELD: 12 SERVINGS
As an alternative to the process involved with using dried beans (you know what I’m talking about), feel free to use canned beans and corn. 1 1/2 cups of cooked beans/corn is pretty much equivalent to a 15 ounce can of beans etc. If using canned beans or corn please be sure to thoroughly rinse them since they have been soaking in sodium-dense liquid for who knows how long! In this case you may also want to skip the added salt.
- 1 1/2 cups black beans, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups cannellini beans, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups sweet corn, cooked
- 2 large avocados, cubed
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, diced
- 2 clumps green onions, chopped
- 3 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Juice from 4 medium limes
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Serve with organic tortilla chips or however the heck you like!