SPICY OIL-FREE GARLIC FRIES
Potatoes, potatoes, potatoes! I could eat potatoes everyday and sometimes I do! My favorite way so far is having them part of a vegan soup or making strait-up french fries! With no added oil they are healthy and delicious all at the same time.
PREP TIME: 10m | COOK TIME: 30m | TOTAL: 40m | YIELD: 4 - 6 SERVINGS
There will be some liquid left over, feel free to save this to marinate another vegan dish.
If you love this plant-based snack make sure to try out these vegan Sweet Potato French Fries.
- 8 - 10 red potatoes, washed + chopped into french fries
- 2 cups hot water + vegetable bouillon
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 hot red peppers, diced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Throw uncooked french fries into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together hot water, vegetable bouillon, garlic and red pepper.
- Pour mixture over fries and stir thoroughly until evenly coated.
- Spread french fries on a cookie tray lined with a silicone baking mat and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip fries and bake for an additional 10 - 15 minutes. (Until desired crispness has been achieved.)