SPICED CHAI LATTÉ
Get ready to curl up with a blanket and a book. This vegan chai tea latte is made with rich loose-leaf black tea and creamy almond milk, so its dairy-free! However, any plant-based milk, such as hemp or soy milk, will work splendidly. If you are feeling adventurous, you could also try making your own homemade nut milk!
PREP TIME: 5m | TOTAL: 5m | YIELD: 1 SERVING
- 1 cup brewed loose-leaf black chai tea
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk (that has no added sugar)
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Brew tea.
- If you want your drink to be super hot, heat the almond milk.
- Pour all ingredients into a cup and stir.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
If you are looking for a little vegan treat to go with this delicious drink try out these gluten-free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!