SHREDDED VEGGIE SOUP
Nutritious shredded veggie soup! Who knows, it might give you a six-pack. This vegan soup is finished in just three easy steps, four if you include eating it. Aside from the spices, feel free to get creative with this plant-based soup recipe. I often throw in extra tidbits here and there, depending on what leftovers I have in the fridge. In other words, have fun!
PREP TIME: 15m | COOK TIME: 30m | TOTAL: 45m | YIELD: 16 - 18 SERVINGS
Looking for something delicious to have for dessert? Try out this vegan Peanut Butter Cookies!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 cups water with vegetable bouillon
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced/minced
- 1 cup broccoli, minced
- 1 cup cauliflower, minced
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced/minced
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large pot, heat oil and onion and cook until onions are semi-translucent.
- Add water and vegetable bouillon and bring to a boil.
- Add all remaining ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes.