This roasted rosemary asparagus recipe is absolutely delicious and naturally vegan of course. This roasted plant-based dish is easy to make and is a perfect pair for pretty much any vegan meal.
PREP TIME: 35m | BAKE TIME: 8 - 10m | TOTAL: 45m | YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
- 1 bunch of asparagus, cleaned and prepped
- 1-2 cups warm water + vegetable bouillon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Place warm water and vegetable bouillon into large bowl and whisk until well-combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients to large bowl.
- Let asparagus marinate for 30+ minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Place asparagus into baking dish and bake for 8 - 10 minutes, until they start to golden and turn soft.
This easy roasted veggie recipe is delicious paired with this Creamy Tomato Soup recipe.