This easy, 5 ingredient vegan smoothie will make your taste buds jump for joy. This plant-based treat is made with beets, strawberries, bananas and maple syrup. Does it get any better than this? Yes! Because it's dairy and gluten-free, this is a drink that all can enjoy.
PREP TIME: 5m | TOTAL: 5m | YIELD: 16 OUNCES
- 1 medium raw beet, peeled & chopped
- 8 frozen organic strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 - 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2/3 cup water
- Wash and peel beets.
- Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend it up!
- Enjoy your sweet and delicious smoothie.
If you're on a vegan smoothie kick like I am, think about trying out this plant-based Blueberry + Banana Smoothie next! Slurp!