RAW VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
Before I went plant-based I never even liked 'normal' cheesecake, but now, I love it. Dairy-free cheesecake is ridiculously easy to make too which I think makes it taste even better. (Does that ever happen to you?) These delicious vegan cheesecakes are made with FlavaNaturals FlavaMix which are loaded with flavanols.
SOAK TIME: 8h | PREP TIME 15m | TOTAL: 8h 15m | YIELD: 5 - 6 SERVINGS
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates (room temperature)
- 1 cup pecans, ground
- 1 teaspoon ground flax
- 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 packet FlavaMix
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, (soaked overnight for 8+ hours)
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 13.5 ounce can full-fat coconut milk (use only the cream portion)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 3-4 packets FlavaMix
FOR THE CRUST
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend for 30-45+ seconds. The mixture should be pliable and on the sticky side.
- Press the mixture into 5-6 four-inch springform or cheesecake pans and set in freezer. (I placed mine on a cookie sheet so they could balance in the freezer better).
FOR THE FILLING
- In a food processor (or blender), add all of the ingredients and blend on high for about 30-60+ seconds until the mixture is completely smooth and well combined.
- Remove crust from the freezer and pour the filling mixture into the pans.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Top with melted chocolate and fresh or frozen fruit if you like!