Rainbow Power Salad
What are your favorite vegan salad ingredients? This plant-based power salad had my tastebuds at OMG. I have been eating WAYYYYYY more raw foods and whole foods in general since recommitting to eating clean! Woohoo! I am so excited for the new and simple plant-based dishes I've been creating. Did you know that purple cabbage is jampacked with vitamin C?
PREP TIME: 10m | ASSEMBLING TIME: 5m | TOTAL: 15m | YIELD: 1 - 4 SERVINGS
- 1/3 cup carrot, grated
- 1/3 cup cucumber, shredded
- 4-6 cherry (or grape) tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 of an avocado, sliced lengthwise
- 1/3 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 handful mixed romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seed (or more to taste)
- pinch of ground black pepper
- lemon juice, fresh squeezed to taste
- Prep all vegetables and pomegranate and arrange in a bowl (if using as an appetizer or snack, separate between 2 - 4 smaller bowls).
- Drizzle lemon juice and sprinkle ground black pepper on top.
If you're looking for an amazing vegan dessert to follow this salad check out these Watermelon Mint Popsicles.