Pumpkin lemonade - say what!? Oh yeah baby! Plant-based pumpkin lemonade with a kiss of cinnamon will make those taste buds dance and beg for more. Ok so lets be honest, when you hear vegan pumpkin lemonade it might sound weird or even horrible but don’t worry, I had several people taste test this one to ensure it’s yummy goodness. However, it goes without saying that if you don’t like the taste of pumpkin, you will not like the taste of this lemonade. For those of you who love pumpkin, bottoms up!
PREP TIME: 5m | TOTAL: 5m | YIELD: 6 SERVINGS
- 5 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cup lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2+ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pour lemon juice into blender.
- Add water, maple syrup, pumpkin. Pulse to a pulp!
- Pour over ice to enjoy a little taste of wintery heaven. YUM!
Feel free to use cane sugar in lieu of maple syrup if you prefer, it’s totally up to you. Also, make sure to try this Pomegranate Limeade because it is amazing!