PICO DE GALLO
If you want a little taste of Mexico, this is the vegan recipe for you! This easy, 7 ingredient pico de gallo is a delicious fiesta in your mouth. It's also vegan, plant-based, and gluten-free! Freshly made pico de gallo is wonderful mixed in a taco salad, nachos, or with chips and some vegan guacamole.
PREP TIME: 10m | TOTAL: 10m | YIELD: 2 CUPS
- 1/2 cup cilantro, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 vine tomatoes, diced
- 1 vine tomato, grated
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 jalapeño, seeded & minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Prepare all ingredients and mix in a medium bowl.
- Serve with organic corn chips and homemade guacamole!
Check out my vegan Mouth-Water Guacamole recipe to go with this awesomely simple plant-based Pico de Gallo!