Easy, vegan pesto pizza that is so delicious you won’t even miss the cheese, or the meat for that matter! This plant-based pizza is both filling and light, allowing you to enjoy it as a meal all on its own or as an appetizer. The artichoke hearts that adorn this pizza are a great source of fiber, vitamin C and magnesium.
PREP TIME: 5m | BAKE TIME: 15m | TOTAL: 20m | YIELD: 1 PIZZA
- Vegan Pizza Dough
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup Pesto
- 15 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, well-rinsed
- 3 slices of red onion, sliced and separated
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat OR spray pan with olive oil.
- Roll out vegan pizza dough on cookie sheet.
- Spread pesto over pizza dough.
- Place onions, tomatoes, artichokes and pine nuts on dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Don't have any basil on hand to make the vegan pesto? Try this plant-based Red Pizza Sauce instead.