PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Easy, vegan peanut butter cookies that will melt in your mouth. These dairy-free delights prove that eggs are completely unnecessary to make a deliciously fluffy cookie. This plant-based recipe calls for coconut oil, which is considered a “super food” and can be beneficial when used both inside and outside your gorgeous bod.
PREP TIME: 10m | BAKE TIME: 25m | TOTAL: 35m | YIELD: 2 DOZEN
The coconut oil and the maple syrup will cause the dough to have a shine to it. Don’t worry, it's just bringing some bling into your kitchen!
If you're a peanut butter lover then you'll probably also enjoy this vegan PB + Banana Shake!
- 3 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, add flour, baking soda, maple syrup, peanut butter, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract, sugar and salt.
- Using a hand mixer, blend until smooth. Or, if you want an arm workout, hand stir!
- Scoop dough onto cookie sheet. (This vegan cookie dough will pretty much stay in whatever form it's plopped onto the cookie sheet, so make sure to create round cookie dough balls and flatten them a bit if you want a more uniform "cookie" look.)
- Bake for 5 - 7 minutes.