These easy, 4-ingredient peanut butter and raw cacao vegan snack bars are a delightful plant-based treat that make for an amazing addition to your breakfast or a healthy on-the-go snack! My raw vegan snack bars are made with dates so they are super creamy, and sweet as can be! Dates are an amazing source of fiber that help everything move as freely and smoothly through your gorgeous bod as it should.
PREP TIME: 10m | COOL TIME: 30m | TOTAL: 40m | YIELD: 16 - 18 BARS
Make sure that the dates are room temperature to ensure that your food processor can easily chop them up. If you are looking for a creamy vegan drink to wash these down with try our plant-based homemade Hemp Milk.
- 3 cups [semi-packed] medjool dates, pitted (roughly 30 dates)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted pecans (or whatever nut you like)
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend away.
- Mixture should be well combined and a bit loose.
- Line a cookie sheet with a silicon baking mat or parchment paper.
- Transfer mixture to cookie sheet, spread out smoothly to about one inch thickness, and place in fridge for minimum of 30 minutes.
- When firm, cut to desired size and store in sealed container.