GLUTEN-FREE OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES
Gluten-free, plant-based, vegan and delicious? Yes, these oatmeal raisin cookies are just that! These vegan cookies are made with both almond and brown rice flour, making them a fantastic gluten-free dessert. They are primarily sweetened with raw applesauce, which you can easily make yourself! Feel free to substitute honey for maple syrup if you’re not vegan. Now make ‘em, eat ‘em. You'll thank me.
PREP TIME: 10m | BAKE TIME: 25m | TOTAL: 35m | YIELD: 2 DOZEN
If you are looking for another delicious vegan dessert that is just as amazing try these dairy-free Peanut Butter Cups out!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup oats
- 3/4 cup Instant Raw Applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place all dry ingredients into large mixing bowl.
- Add in maple syrup, applesauce, vanilla and combine using a hand mixer (or a spoon if you want to squeeze in an arm workout).
- Stir in raisins with a mighty spoon. Mmm...
- Bake for 6 - 8 minutes.