This is the most amazingly vegan, mouth-watering guacamole you've ever had. Seriously. No joke. This tasty guac is made with perfectly ripe organic avocados, fresh squeezed lemon juice, and a hint of garlic powder to really hit it home. The lemon juice is an excellent source of vitamin C and folate, and also dubs this plant-based dip worthy of a taste bud fiesta.
PREP TIME: 10m | TOTAL: 10m | YIELD: 3 - 4 SERVINGS
- 2 large avocados (or 3 smaller avocados)
- 1/4 cup tomato, diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced (more if you prefer)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 - 2 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- Cut open avocado, squish and squash it in a bowl. (Make sure you remove the pit before the squishing and squashing occurs.)
- Add tomatoes, onion and black pepper.
- Squeeze lemon into bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Enjoy a taste of awesomeness!
This vegan dip tastes amazing on top of this plant-based Black Bean Soup!