Mint Limeade Popsicles
Five-ingredient vegan popsicles and that's including the water and the optional slices of lime. These tasty vegan popsicles are perfect for summer and refreshing as can be. Did you know that lime is an excellent source of vitamin C and has a decent amount of potassium?
PREP TIME: 5m | FREEZE TIME: 4h | TOTAL: 4h 5m | YIELD: 10 SERVINGS
- 3/4 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 cups water
- fresh mint leaves (quantity depends on personal preference)
- lime slices, (optional)
- Stir together lime juice, maple syrup, water, and mint leaves.
- Pour into popsicle tray and add a couple of lime slices to each mold (optional).
- Freeze for at least four hours.
If you love this easy vegan recipe, you'll probably love this Coconut Pineapple Nice Cream as well! Let us know what you think!