HOMEMADE GODDESS DRESSING
Delicious and creamy vegan salad dressing recipe! Say what!? Oh-yeah this plant-based salad dressing is easy to make and tastes amazing atop your favorite vegan salad. It's also wonderful as a dip or even on top of your favorite veggie burger. I know, I know, it's pretty much the ninja of dressings! Enjoy!
PREP TIME: 10m | SOAK TIME: 8h | TOTAL: 8h 10m | YIELD: 24 SERVINGS*
If you love this vegan dressing you will probably also enjoy our delicious plant-based Classic Hummus.
* 24 servings is based this recipe making 1 1/2 cups of dressing and 1 tablespoon being a serving.
- 1 1/3 cup cashews + 2 cups water
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/3 cup basil, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Soak cashews for about 8 hours and then drain and rinse.
- Add cashews, water, hemp seeds, oil, lemon juice, garlic, garlic powder, maple syrup, salt, pepper and chili powder to blender and blend on high for 30 seconds (until all ingredients are well combined and smooth).
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse.