CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES |GF|
Easy, vegan chocolate chip cookies that are tasty as can be. Made with raw applesauce means that they are sweet with very little added sugar which, might make these the best gluten-free chocolate chip cookies ever! Did you know that apples are a great source of Vitamin C?
PREP TIME: 10m | BAKE TIME: 15m | TOTAL: 25m | YIELD: 2 DOZEN
If you aren't looking for gluten-free chocolate chip cookies check out these original vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 1/4 cups brown rice flour
- 1 cup Instant Raw Applesauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F .
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients with a spoon.
- Add in vanilla extract, applesauce, maple syrup and combine thoroughly using a hand mixer. Or if you want an arm workout, put all vegan ingredients into a large bowl and stir it up!
- Mix in chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Bake for 6 - 8 minutes.