Delicious six ingredient roasted cabbage that is one of the easiest vegan side dishes to make. This amazing plant-based side is great paired with almost any vegan entrée you can think of. Did you know that green cabbage is a good source of vitamin C.
PREP TIME: 10m | COOK TIME: 30m | TOTAL: 40m | YIELD: 4 - 6 SERVINGS
- 1 green cabbage, chopped & core removed
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 400 °F degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together all prepared ingredients.
- Put mixed ingredients into bake safe dish such Pyrex or a Dutch Oven.
- Bake for 30 - 45 minutes or until top is golden and slightly charred.