Fig Chia Seed Pudding
Easy, five-ingredient fig chia seed pudding that's dairy-free, gluten-free, and raw. Chia seed pudding is a favorite of mine. It's easy to make and packed with healthy plant-based protein.
PREP TIME: 5m | FRIDGE TIME: 1h | TOTAL: 1h 5m | YIELD: 2 SERVINGS
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2+ figs (personal preference)
- 1/2+ teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla, and maple syrup into a bowl and thoroughly wisk together.
- Pour into jars and add sliced figs.
- Place in fridge and enjoy.
If you're a fan of vegan chia seed pudding you might just love this Instant Raw Raspberry Jam recipe.
Make sure to follow me on your favorite social media platforms and comment below if you're lovin' this raw plant-based recipe!