DAIRY-FREE PUMPKIN PIE
Easy, ten ingredient pumpkin pie that tastes like winter. This pie is vegan and perfect for any occasion and specifically suits the holiday season! Did you know that pumpkin is an AMAZING source of vitamin A?
PREP TIME: 20m | BAKE TIME: 1h | TOTAL: 1h 20m | YIELD: 6 - 8 SERVINGS
- 1 Coconut Oil Pie Crust
- 3 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, add all the pie filling ingredients.
- Blend together using a hand mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out pie dough and lay out over 9" pie pan and gently form.
- Form edge and cut off remaining dough. I would recommend not attempting anything fancy with this particular dough.
- Pour the batter into the pie pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes in the oven on the lower shelf.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Cover with foil and place in the fridge for at least 4 - 6 hours, or overnight.
- Remove, cut the pie and serve.