Easy, eight-ingredient vegan carrot soup recipe with a hint of peanut. This delicious plant-based soup is made with creamy peanut butter giving it an incredibly unique taste. Did you know that carrots are an amazing source of vitamin A?
PREP TIME: 10m | COOK TIME: 30m | TOTAL: 40m | YIELD: 8 - 10 SERVINGS
- 7 cups carrots, chopped
- 2 large yellow onions, chopped + 1 cup water
- 4 cups water + vegetable bouillon
- 2 13.5 ounce cans coconut milk, full fat
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons ground garam masala
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Oil-Free Home Fries for topping (optional)
- 2 green onions, diced for topping (optional)
- Add chopped yellow onion, garam masala, salt, pepper and 1 cup water to large pot and sauté until semi-transparent. (If using an induction burner simply set to Sauté.)
- Add carrots, water, coconut milk, peanut butter to pot and let boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once the soup starts to boil, turn down and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour into bowls and enjoy!
If you are a food blogger, YouTuber, moving into a tiny house or just looking for a way to cook food faster or keep food warm at a party this Portable Induction Pro Cooktop is amazing!