ROASTED GARLIC HUMMUS
Roasted garlic hummus that’s naturally vegan and gluten-free? Oh my goodness! Creamy and full of roasted garlic deliciousness, this plant-based hummus recipe is one to add to your secret weapon list. Whip it out when you need to "wow" your family and friends!
PREP TIME: 15m | TOTAL: 15m | YIELD: 8 - 10 SERVINGS
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 2 garlic bulbs, roasted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a strainer, thoroughly rinse chickpeas.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend away!
- Serve with pita bread or tortilla chips, or use it as a spread on a badass veggie sandwich! Mmm Mmm.
I don't add salt to this recipe because the chickpeas have been soaking in salty liquid.
If you’re looking for something to pair this delicious vegan dip with, check out our plant-based Artisan Oat Bread.