EASY HOMEMADE CASHEW MILK
This easy homemade cashew milk is made using only five ingredients and that includes the water! The longest step in the process is simply soaking the cashews, so as long as you don't forget to do that you're set! Did you know that cashews are a good source of iron and magnesium!?
PREP TIME: 10m | SOAK TIME: 8h | TOTAL: 8h 10m | YIELD: 4 - 6 SERVINGS
- 1 1/2 cups raw, unsalted cashews, soaked and rinsed
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Soak cashews for 8+ hours.
- Pour all ingredients into blender and blend on high. (Depending on your blender this could take 20-60 seconds or so.)
- Line a bowl with a nut milk bag.
- Squeeze cashew milk through bag and pour milk into jar.
- P.S. If you're interested in my favorite nut milk bag you can use my coupon code, RAE10 to get 10% off!
Once you strain the easy homemade cashew milk, you will be left with cashew pulp in your nut milk bag. The cashew pulp makes a great additional ingredient to almost any vegan smoothie! If you're not in a smoothie mood feed it to your pup! My dog Amber Bear loves it!