Vegan broccoli soup that is so tasty and fresh, you will enjoy every sip of it. This plant-based soup is naturally dairy-free, but is nice and creamy due to the oh-so-smooth potatoes! The nutritious broccoli is an amazing source of vitamin K, C, folate and more! So get your soup on and eat those nutrients. Slurp!
PREP TIME: 15m | COOK TIME: 20m | TOTAL: 30m | YIELD: 6 SERVINGS
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups water + vegetable bouillon
- 4 red potatoes, mashed
- 4 cups broccoli, blended
- 3/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- In a food processor, blend broccoli into the smallest pieces possible.
- In a large pot, heat oil, onion, and garlic and cook until onions are semi-translucent.
- Add water, vegetable bouillon and potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Simmer until potatoes are soft and then mash them with a potato masher.
- Add in broccoli and all remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes until broccoli is soft.