Coconut Pineapple Nice Cream
Who else loves pineapple? This easy coconut pineapple vegan ice cream is simple as can be, utilizing only three ingredients. Did you know that one pineapple contains over 700% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C?
PREP TIME: 4m | BLEND TIME: 1m | TOTAL: 5m | YIELD: 6 - 8 SERVINGS
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 pineapple OR 4 cups frozen pineapple
- coconut flakes (as much as you like)
- Break bananas into smaller pieces and if using fresh pineapple cut into small pieces (so that they fit in the food processor).
- Put banana and pineapple into a food processor and blend for 60+ seconds until smooth.
- Scoop into a freezer safe dish.
- Freeze for 2+ hours until frozen.
- Serve and sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
For extra creaminess add the cream from one 13.5 ounce can of full-fake coconut milk. If pineapple isn't your jam checkout this tastebud tantilizing Raspberry Sorbet!