Look out taste buds, here comes chocolate! Easy, 4 ingredient chunky chocolate bark that is vegan and gluten-free. Made with pecans, goji berries, and almonds, this protein-packed treat is sure to tame any chocolate craving. Goji berries are also an amazing source of vitamin A and iron.
PREP TIME: 5m | COOK TIME: 10m | TOTAL: 5m | YIELD: 20 PIECES
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup dry-roasted pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup almonds
- Melt chocolate using a double boiler.
- Line baking sheet or large plate with parchment paper (or a silicone baking mat) and pour melted chocolate over paper.
- Spread chocolate out to desired thickness and sprinkle pecans, goji berries and almonds over chocolate.
- Gently press dry ingredients into chocolate and place tray in freezer.
If you like this vegan chocolate you also might enjoy this plant-based PB + Banana Shake.