CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
These easy, 10 ingredient chocolate chip cookies are deliciously vegan. Need I say more? This plant-based recipe is sweetened with a blend of brown sugar and maple sugar and is kissed with cinnamon to give it a little extra somethin’ somethin’. On top of spicing things up, cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties similar to turmeric.
PREP TIME: 10m | BAKE TIME: 15m | TOTAL: 25m | YIELD: 2 DOZEN
If you are looking for an equally amazing gluten-free version of these vegan cookies you can check them out here.
- 3 cups whole-wheat flour
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add all dry ingredients (except the chocolate chips) into a large bowl.
- Little by little, combine maple syrup, coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract while using a hand mixer. Or, if you want an arm workout, put all ingredients in a large bowl and stir.
- Mix in chocolate chips with a spoon and begin to dream about the chocolatey deliciousness that is about to warm your belly!
- Bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!