BLUEBERRY MORINGA SMOOTHIE
This easy vegan smoothie is made with blueberries, bananas, moringa powder and açaí powder. The blueberries and açaí powder make this smoothie an antioxidant powerhouse. Did you know that açaí powder contains omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids? (Omega 3 fatty acid is the same fatty acid found in salmon.) Moringa powder is a great source fo vitamin A, B2, and E.
PREP TIME: 5m | TOTAL: 5m | YIELD: 2 CUPS
- 1 large frozen banana
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons moringa powder
- 1 teaspoon açaí powder
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup water (OR nut milk)
- Add all ingredients into your blender.
- Press the blend button...haha you got it.
- Pour it in a glass and enjoy!
If you loved this easy plant based smoothie recipe make sure to try this Vegan Blueberry Pie recipe!
P.S. If you do want to make your own homemade nut milk and you're interested in my favorite nut milk bag, you can use my coupon code, RAE10 to get 10% off!