Blueberry limeade that will make your day! Seriously, it's so refreshing and irresistible that you might as well make a double batch while you’re at it. This lip-puckering vegan drink is made with freshly squeezed lime-juice, blueberries and maple syrup to sweeten it up a bit. It's perfect for livening up those hot summer days.
PREP TIME: 5m | TOTAL: 5m | YIELD: 6 SERVINGS
- 1 1/2 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 5 1/2 cups water
- Squeeze 1 cup of lime-juice into your blender.
- Pour remaining ingredients into blender and pulse.
- Enjoy a little taste of summer refreshment!
I do prefer my limeade on the tart side, so feel free to add more maple syrup if it's too sour for that sweet tooth of yours. If you don’t have maple syrup on hand, feel free to use cane sugar instead. It's totally up to you.