BAKED SWEET POTATO FRIES
Baked sweet potato fries that are obviously vegan, yum! Once I discovered how ridiculously easy it is to bake these potato pieces of heaven, they became a weekly plant-based treat. Now you can enjoy them as often as you like, too. You’re welcome.
PREP TIME:5m | COOK TIME: 30m | TOTAL: 35m | YIELD: 4 - 6 SERVINGS
- 2-4 sweet potatoes, sliced into fries
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper and spread fries out evenly.
- Sprinkle salt over fries and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Flip fries, sprinkle with salt and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
Try dipping these delicious fries in our Creamy Garlic Sauce! Also, I tend to cut them on the thinner side because I like them EXTRA crispy!